Vendor Product Data & Image Specifications
A formatted template spreadsheet is also available by request.
The fastest way to add your products to our database is via spreadsheet. This is necessary for initial product set up and for each update.
- Manufacturer Item number (SKU)
- UPC Number
- Finish / Color
- Category / Product Type / Subcategory
- MSRP / IMAP / UMRP Price (as applicable)
- Product Specifications (Dimensions: W x H x L or Extension), Style, etc.
- Product Description
- Collection / Family / Suite Name
- Published Distributor Net / Wholesale Price
- Suggested Shipping Method (UPS or Truck Required)
Other Recommended Spreadsheet Attributes and File Types
- Marketing Description
- Feature Bullets (broken out into separate columns)
- Other Attribute Data (e.g., Proposition 65 Warnings)
- Alternate Images
- Other Document Types accepted (PDF, JPEG, Warranty Documents, SDS Docs, Marketing Brochures, YouTube or Vimeo video links)
Product Image Requirements
You can send us the images as links within the spreadsheet, through FTP (we can create a directory for you), via WeTransfer, or provide credentials for us to pull from Dropbox or an already established portal — simply tell us your preferred method.
- Preferred format: JPG (72 dpi or higher)
- 500 x 500 pixel minimum, 1000 x 1000 preferred for best representation
- Brand logos in a .png, .jpg, .eps or .ai format
- Image file names should match each product / item numbers’ name (without special characters such as: / ? # , . %, etc)
- Any application / room scene / lifestyle images in support of your brand and products
Specification / Installation Instructions Sheets
Please provide us with the link to your product specification sheets and installation manuals for each model or SKU. If a direct link is not available, please send us electronic copies in PDF format.
A huge asset to the showroom is knowing if your product is in stock and available for their customer – not only does this help sales conversions, but also cuts down on calls to your Customer Service. We can update your stock position as much as daily based on your inventory feed.
The file format (tab delimited text file (.txt) should include on separate lines:
- Manufacturer Item number / SKU
- Inventory available (on hand less committed)
- Expected due date for items that are not currently available
- Flag for Discontinued Items (This can be either Y or N for Discontinued yes or no, a discontinued date, or the notation DNR)
Column / Field Names: [SKU], [Quantity], [Next Available Date], [DNR]
File Delivery: The best delivery method is an FTP transfer to our server. We will provide the secure FTP location for transmission.
Time: Please provide files daily before 6:00am EST for best results.