This position could be the launch pad to a successful career path with Bravo Business Media, with an opportunity to contribute and grow with a suburban Philadelphia-based marketing and software services company.
Only ambitious, career-oriented individuals, with the drive, smarts, innovation and dedication to raising the bar & move to next levels will be selected for this position.
This position requires outstanding investigative skills, problem-solving and strong computer/software (EXCEL) knowledge, in addition to the ability to work independently or in a group.
You would be responsible for researching, compiling, and creating product information to be displayed on our customer’s websites, via our proprietary data management platform.
You will work closely with Product Data Managers and other team members to support the normalization and management process of product information, identifying gaps in information, and utilize advanced Excel functions to upload information within our systems.
If you are a passionate, detail-oriented individual with strong problem solving, communication, and computer skills then this is the position for you.
Day-To-Day Responsibilities Include:
- Excel in Excel! Having experience with Excel spreadsheets and formulas is key to your success.
- Complete assigned projects and tasks within a deadline. This is obvious, right?
- Work with vendors and other teams within the company to compile product data.
- Keep your eyes peeled for ways to improve product information quality.
- Work on ways to improve the efficiency of processes for yourself and other team members.
- Work with vendors, customers, and other teams to identify and correct problems with the data presented by our systems.
- Adapt quickly to changing business requirements and be able to thrive amid chaos.
No Buzzwords Here….You Must Have These Competences To Be Successful With Us:
- Excel in Excel! We know this is listed above, but we’re serious, having a strong comfort and working experience with Excel spreadsheets and formulas is key to your success.
- Be able to perform at the minimum the following function:
- Demonstrate a working knowledge of relational databases
- Possess a fanatical attention to detail
- Work in a fast-paced environment that empowers critical thinking and collaboration with other team members.
- Participate in the software design lifecycle by suggesting strategic changes to software services to improve its usability and image in the industries served.
- Earn the ability to experiment and try on other roles within the organization for future long-term personal growth.
- Possess and display strong analytical, writing, and communication skills
- Maintain the ability to multi-task in a fast-paced work environment
- Familiarity with HTML, FTP processes, and FileZilla
- Experience in a start-up or high-growth organization is a plus.
- Ability to prioritize projects and issues
- Highly motivated, self-starter who can handle growing workload
- Strong work ethic with ability to maintain positive, productive working relationships
2-3 years of Excel work experience required.
So here are just some additional semi-boring things we’ll bring to the table just for you!
- Cool work environment. Coworkers are genuinely fun to be around.
- Competitive salary
- 401(k) and benefit package.
- Medical / Dental Insurance.
- Casual dress code.
- Coworkers who will laugh at your jokes. Even if they’re just being polite, sometimes.
Send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org for consideration.