Extraordinary opportunity for a professional, results-oriented candidate with technical support and customer service expertise. Come join our ever-growing team at Bravo Business Media. This role is designed for an up-and-coming professional who wants to grow with a great team.
Bravo Business Media is uniquely positioned to grow in niche markets serving independent plumbing, lighting, and specialty product showrooms with industry-specific software solutions. As such, we’re seeking tech-savvy customer service and support professionals with exceptional experience in various aspects of business-to-business SAAS support.
As a Customer Support Specialist professional with Bravo Business Media you will support the customer experience from onboarding and throughout the entire customer lifecycle, provide ongoing training, promoting new features and functions, assist with customer retention and supporting the customer service goals of the company. You will do so by communicating frequently via phone and email while developing a deeper relationship with assigned customer accounts.
No Buzzwords Here….You Must Have These Competences To Be Successful With Us:
- A fanatical attention to detail
- Work in a fast-paced environment that empowers critical thinking and collaboration with other team members.
- Foster happy customers and build strong case studies by managing customer needs and optimizing their business strategies and day-to-day life.
- Participate in the software design lifecycle by suggesting strategic changes to software services to improve its usability and image in the industries served.
- Iterate on and maintain Bravo Business Media’s track record of outstanding support.
- Earn the ability to experiment and try on other roles within the organization for future llong-termpersonal growth.
- Write and document support tickets for customers
- Play an active role in solving customer requests, issues, and training
- Serve as main contact between external customers and internal resources
- Handle difficult and emotional customers
- Demonstrate a conviction to providing superior Customer Service
- Possess and display strong analytical, writing, and communication skills
- Maintain the ability to multi-task in a fast-paced work environment
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office Suite, particularly Excel
- Familiarity with HTML, FTP processes, and FileZilla
- Proficiency at managing and prioritizing multiple tasks/small projects and deadlines simultaneously
- Strong communication skills with the ability to present information in verbal, written or visual form to a variety of audiences, from the internal team to clients
- Experience in a start-up or high-growth organization is a plus.
- Ability to prioritize projects and issues
- Highly motivated, self-starter who can handle growing workload
- Must possess strong computer software skills (familiarity with help desk software a plus)
- Strong work ethic with ability to maintain positive, productive working relationships
Day-To-Day Responsibilities Include:
- Make outbound contact via phone and/or emails to facilitate and accelerate the onboarding of new customers
- Make outbound contact via phone, individual emails, and group email campaigns to address customers with low usage to improve their engagement with the product.
- Host and provide webinars and training via online meetings
- Provide a professional and pleasant ordering experience for customers
- Operate as the lead point of contact for all matters specific to customers assigned to you
- Coordinate efforts with other teams and teammates to resolve issues quickly
- Attend trade shows, customers onsite and industry events on occasion
1-3 years of customer related experience preferred, ideally in software, B2B or consumer technology product environment
So here are just some additional semi-boring things we’ll bring to the table just for you!
- Cool work environment. Coworkers are genuinely fun to be around.
- Competitive salary
- 401(k) and benefits package.
- Medical / Dental Insurance.
- Casual dress code.
- Coworkers who will laugh at your jokes. Even if they’re just being polite, sometimes.
Send your resume to email@example.com for consideration.