Join Our Team
Product Data Coorindator
This position could be the launch pad to a successful career path with Bravo Business Media, with an opportunity to contribute and grow with a suburban Philadelphia-based marketing and software services company.
Only ambitious, career oriented individuals, with the drive, smarts, innovation and dedication to raise the bar & move to next levels will be selected for this position.
This position requires outstanding investigative skills, problem solving and strong computer/software (EXCEL) knowledge, in addition to the ability to work independently or in a group, along with taking an occasional customer call.
You would be responsible for researching, compiling, and creating product information to be displayed on our customer’s websites.
Product Data Coordinators also work closely within the company with other departments and externally with our vendors to ensure our customers have the best experience possible and that our product information is as accurate and up-to-date as possible.
If you are passionate, detail oriented individual with strong problem solving, communication, and computer skills then this is the position for you.
- Excel in Excel! Having experience with Excel spreadsheets and formulas is key to your success.
- Complete assigned projects and tasks within a deadline. This is obvious, right?
- Work with vendors and other teams within the company to compile product data.
- Keep your eyes peeled for ways to improve product information or do things faster.
- Work on ways to improve efficiency of processes for yourself and other team members.
- Work with vendors, customers and other teams to identify and correct problems with the data presented from our systems.
- Adapt quickly to changing business requirements and be able to thrive amid chaos.
So here are just some additional semi-boring things we’ll bring to the table just for you!
- Cool work environment. Coworkers are genuinely fun to be around.
- 401(k) and benefit package.
- Medical Insurance.
- Casual dress code.
- Coworkers who will laugh at your jokes. Even if they’re just being polite, sometimes.
- Compensation: Hourly
High school or equivalent
Excel: At least 2 years