ERP Integration Developer – Epicor Eclipse
The main responsibility for this position will be to develop and support customer-specific integrations of the company’s proprietary product sales and selection catalog software with customers’ ERP systems, including Epicor Eclipse.
The new position is primarily a web services role and developer for a variety of ERP integration projects and initiatives. Strong knowledge and experience with Epicor Eclipse ERP platform using native development language and XML is required.
- Build integration software using various programming and scripting languages.
- Create and maintain user and technical documentation for developed applications.
- Assist technical team on evaluation of integration development needs and standards.
- Conceptualizes long-term integration needs, and plan/manage related projects and functional specifications.
- Collaborate with internal and external Information Technology personnel on specifics of projects, methodologies, new technologies, and deadlines.
- Develop working knowledge of and ability to utilize Universe multivalue database and extend and manage dictionaries.
- Serve as key liaison between the company and its’ customers, including third-party application providers, including Epicor.
- Develop and maintain Eclipse ERP knowledge through self-study, attending conferences / training and customer visits.
- Familiarity with IIS, XML APIs and web services
- Bachelors Degree OR 2-3 years experience
- Pick Basic programming experience
- Experience with Epicor Eclipse ERP in wholesale distribution
- 100% Hands On
So here are just some additional semi-boring things we’ll bring to the table just for you!
- Cool work environment. Coworkers are genuinely fun to be around.
- 401(k) and benefit package.
- Medical Insurance.
- Casual dress code.
- Coworkers who will laugh at your jokes. Even if they’re just being polite, sometimes.
- How many years of Epicor Eclipse experience do you have?
- Are you in Plymouth Meeting, PA?
- Are you authorized to work in the following country: United States?
- Are you willing to undergo a background check, in accordance with local law/regulations?