The main responsibility for this position will be to work on the company’s proprietary product sales and selection catalog software and create customized solutions of tools, processes and technologies for clients. The new position is primarily a web services and integration developer for a variety of projects and initiatives, and will be more focused on the back-end technologies, mostly consisting of new development programs. The company’s development structure is very fast-paced— with frequent code releases. The ideal individual will be very motivated and someone who is passionate about software development.
Only ambitious, career oriented individuals, with the drive, smarts, innovation and dedication to raise the bar & move to next levels will be selected for this position.
- Design, administer and contribute to development of search applications utilizing Java and Solr technologies
- Develop custom web applications to connect Solr with SQL databases
- Develop best practices for Solr implementation and usage
- Work with clients to translate business requirements into software solutions
- Design and implement backend application interfaces for data and services
- Support production software operations
- Test and debug programs
- Assist the Project Manager and Technical Leads in project planning, and tasks and timeline determination to deliver quality project artifacts
- Follow standard operating procedures, comply with SDLC standards, and follow established change management processes to meet client objectives and requirements
- Stay abreast of current and emerging technologies for potential client application
- ColdFusion 2018
- ColdFusion components
- SQL Server
- 60% backend development
- 40% frontend development
- 100% Hands On
So here are just some additional semi-boring things we’ll bring to the table just for you!
- Cool work environment. Coworkers are genuinely fun to be around.
- 401(k) and benefit package.
- Medical Insurance.
- Casual dress code.
- Coworkers who will laugh at your jokes. Even if they’re just being polite, sometimes.