SaaS Product Manager
Bravo Business Media seeking a SaaS Product Manager who is a strategic thinker with the drive and attention to detail to make our vision a reality in a fast-paced, SaaS environment. Based on a thorough understanding of the market, you initiate, shape, and ship product ideas that achieve product-market fit and delight customers.
As the SaaS Product Manager at Bravo Business Media, you will wear many hats, blending a skillset of business, technical, data analysis, marketing, and user experience savvy.
Business: You immerse yourself into the business to understand the market, competitive landscape, and customer needs that drive product solutions and maximize business value.
Technical: You understand our technical stack and act as the product owner in an Agile development environment.
Data Analysis: You know how to obtain, analyze, and draw conclusions from quantitative and qualitative data.
User Experience: You spend time in the market and with customers understanding their problems, gathering their insights on pre-released and released solutions, and championing their cause during the product development lifecycle.
You can analyze and communicate technical and business issues, lead discussions, and influence decisions.
You’re a keen problem solver and creative thinker who can conceptualize and articulate new product ideas to jumpstart the product design team.
You’re an excellent spoken and written communicator, and can serve as an internal product evangelist, working with marketing, sales, and customer success to help them understand the product positioning, key benefits, and target customer.
Responsibilities of the SaaS Product Manager will include:
- Manage product initiatives from initial idea to release
- Participate in product positioning, packaging, and pricing through on-going market and competitive analysis
- Meet directly with customers and internal teams to gain insights which inform product strategy and development
- Engage in product road mapping (features, schedules, deliverables)
- Take loosely formed product ideas and determine their business cases, requirements, and scope
- Define and validate additional product iterations
- Collaborate with UX designers, engineers, and developers to design, build, and release product features. Work with these teams to minimize technical, business, and usability risk
- Collaborate with marketing, sales, and customer success teams to foster understanding of product value and contribute to ongoing product improvements, new product introduction processes, and go-to-market strategy
- Understand complex tradeoffs involving features, technology, schedule, cost, pricing, packaging, and lifecycle management
- Collect and analyze existing usage data, and business data to measure the results of product enhancements
- Lead status updates, project plan reviews, launch plan reviews, and project recap sessions with Bravo’s CEO, other executives, and internal stakeholders
- Work with and impact all areas of the business
- 5+ years of Product Management experience
- Bachelor’s degree in business, computer science or a related field; advanced degree a plus
- Experience developing SaaS products
- Familiarity with home furnishings and/or improvement markets a plus
So here are just some additional semi-boring things we’ll bring to the table just for you!
- Cool work environment. Coworkers are genuinely fun to be around.
- Competitive salary.
- 401(k) and benefits package.
- Medical / Dental Insurance.
- Life / Disability Insurance.
- Casual dress code.
- Coworkers who will laugh at your jokes. Even if they’re just being polite, sometimes.