Extraordinary opportunity for an aggressive, results-oriented candidate with technology and marketing expertise. Come join our ever growing team at Bravo Business Media. This role is designed for an up-and-coming creative sales professional. Are you ready to consult with and, grow with a thriving client base? Can you take your clients from infancy through delivery while successfully providing sales and marketing solutions? Bravo Business Media is uniquely positioned to in a niche market space to continue our success. As such, we’re seeking marketing savvy Sales & Business Development professionals with exceptional experience in various aspects of business-to-business sales and marketing.
As a Sales / Business Development professional with Bravo Business Media you will support the sales process, cross-sell, customer retention and customer service goals of the company. You will do so by calling on prospective clients and generating new sales leads while also developing a deeper relationship with existing customer accounts. Leads will be provided to you, but you will also work to generate warmer sales leads through your own personal networking and prospecting.
No Buzzwords Here….You Must Have These 12 Competences To Be Successful With Us:
- Track record for high achievement
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- A strong interest in a sales career, or previous successful sales experience
- The ability and desire to work in a fast-paced challenging environment
- The determination to meet and exceed measurable performance goals
- Naturally curious and passionate
- The technical aptitude to master our sales tools
- Familiarity and comfort with social/business marketing platforms
- A keenly developed competitive nature
- A highly self-driven sense of motivation
- The ability to deal with objections
- A fanatical attention to detail
Core Job Functions
- Utilizing the company’s marketing systems, or those you may develop, to solicit and sell marketing services, software solutions, and related products
- Coordinating with the company’s leadership to provide assistance in determining proper product solutions.
- Providing excellent customer service to prospects and existing customers
- Attending networking and/or community events
- Educating and assisting customers
- Maintaining knowledge of new products and initiatives
- Pursuing a program for development of personal and business skills
So here are just some additional semi-boring things we’ll bring to the table just for you!
· Cool work environment. Coworkers are genuinely fun to be around.
· 401(k) and benefit package.
· Medical / Dental Insurance.
· Casual dress code.
· Coworkers who will laugh at your jokes. Even if they’re just being polite, sometimes.
Send your resume to email@example.com for consideration.